1. Search Engine Optimization
- Search engines are much better at indexing static pages, and don’t do a good job of following hyperlinks that contain query strings. SEO friendly URLs help them to be indexed.
- Ability to add HTML titles and META tags, meta description and meta keywords for search engine optimization.
- Google sitemaps help webmasters to get their new stuff crawled by Googlebot faster than before.
- Auto-generated keyword-rich URLs based on product and category names
2. Site Management
- Administration permission roles and users
- Independent Systems develops sales tax calculation by state and zip code in designated states
- Automatic upgrades when hosted in data center
- Entries can be posted with an expiry date to display content that will automatically expire; ideal for mentioning sales and specials, etc. Advanced content management system for informational pages
3. Marketing Promotions and Tools
- Flexible price management with ability to restrict by product and price-level (retail, wholesale) : Percent discount, Fixed amount discount and Free shipping
- Entries can be sorted by Recent, Most Commented, Most Viewed.
- Multi-tier pricing for quantity discounts
- RSS feed allow users to subscribe to your content feeds.
- Support for multiple product feeds
- Send to a friend
4. Shopping cart
- Customer management
- Product management
- Variety of payment and shipping modules
- Order receipt emails
- Ability to use SSL secure layers for ordering process
- SSL security
- Express/guest checkout
- Address book
- Automatically apply customer balance to order
- Sales tax by state, country, municipality based on zip code
6. Content Managed Pages
- Add unlimited pages to your website
- WYSIWYG product description tools
- Create unlimited web forms
- Customizable navigation
- Organize your pages into unlimited sections (categories)
- PCI-DSS Compliant and CISP Certified Level 1
- Daily backups
- Multiple database version backups
- Fail over/cluster hardware firewalls
- Biometric access control to data center
- Free BSD operating system
8. Content Management (CMS) Components
- Add/edit/delete unlimited categories, products and information pages on your site.
- Dynamic categories
- Easy-to-use product navigation
- Product detail page
- Related items
- “Best Sellers” facility
- WYSIWYG content tools
9. Multi store:
- Manage more than one store for the same product, at different price, in different language, for different locations, and from same admin panel
- To deal with different products or different brands of a certain product
- Higher chances of giving customers what they are looking for.
- Gives you a lot of inbound links coming from your niche sites.
- Sophisticated ready-to-go reporting, no need to add any code to your web pages
- Track abandon rates and where customers abandon in online shop
- Tracking Sales, Payment, Shipping Options and discount Codes
- Report on Detailed visitors including new vs returning
- Products can be searched/filtered and added to the order.
- Currency can be selected per order.
A good e-commerce provider will be able to handle all of the back-end programming that you‘ll need to start selling online. The company you select should be able to help you organize your product catalog, provide a database of shipping information, and track customer orders. Do you need an online store that you can manage yourself? We can build your e-store and give you the best solutions to manage your Online E-commerce store. Our development staff will be happy to discuss custom shopping cart development services at “sales @ mercuryminds.com” to meet your needs.