We are glad to announce the release of upgraded X-Cart Facebook Automation module compatible with v4.2.x, v.4.3.x and v.4.4.x. X-Cart Facebook module comes with a few tweaks and updates to functionality as well as major new features.
- Bulk product update
- Price display
- Quantity in stock display
- Multi Language support
- Default image for the Manufacture,category and product
- Publishing Manufacture add/update post
- Check for spam control
If you have any questions regarding this product and pricing please click here to find out more details.
Facebook, once only known for social gatherings and reconnecting with friends on the web, is beginning to look like a huge online marketplace and a great platform for building a brand and interacting customers. As e-commerce and online business swell to new heights, smart entrepreneurs are taking advantage of networking opportunities to help brand their business, build targeted traffic, and increase sales. There are a few different ways to use Facebook to make more revenue for your X-Cart store.
- Deliver on the fundamentals of commerce. It is necessary to deliver on the basics,which are: product, price, in stock, fast checkout, and fast delivery to use Facebook
- Facebook ads aren’t great. People using social networks don’t have purchasing intent. So Facebook ads might be great for brand advertising, but not for converting people into purchases.
- You can do conventional marketing, but that’s not enough. Most X-Cart sites use their Facebook Pages for traditional marketing, like on sales and deals, pushing discounts to their fans. Another thought is to give your Facebook fans early access to new products. There’s nothing wrong with that and you can do it, but it’s not enough.
- Engage your customers. Building a two-way communication and community becomes a reward for social media marketing, but it’s worth repeating and engage your customers. Talk to them. Get them to contribute. Respond to them. Pay attention.
- Have great content – and the best content is user generated. Run an active program to encourage your customers to interact with you. Powerful content is great marketing, and the best content comes from your users through reviews. Encourage your customers to post reviews of your product, and highlight the best ones.
- Integrate Facebook into your site.Unlike Facebook Page, integrate Facebook into your site also makes your customers more engaged and push out to their friends.That means Like buttons above the fold on each product, allowing people to connect with Facebook to post reviews.
- Most important – experiment! This is very early days for Facebook commerce, so try things out! Don’t be afraid to try new things and see how it works.
Looking for a X-Cart Facebook Automation module for your X-Cart Website then you are in the right place. X-Cart Facebook Automation module helps you to promote your products, Increase Site Traffic,Rapidly Increase Niche Facebook fans, Automated facbook updates, Stay active in participation and Saves your time. For further informations feel free to contact us at sales @ mercuryminds.com.